• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi. I cant insert my video assets over the top of my 360 video project; The dropdown menu is greyed out. Any thoughts?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant insert video assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This combination of features isn't available. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can read in these blog posts,  the possibilities for overlay slides are still limited. I propose some workarounds. In this case it would be jumping to a normal slide with the video, and getting back using micro-navigation.

https://elearning.adobe.com/2018/10/timeline-360-slide/

https://elearning.adobe.com/2018/10/vr-projects-tips-tricks/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cool think about Adobe Captivate is that it's always changing. You could look for this feature again in six months time and find that it suddenly there. This is why I recommend going with the monthly price for Adobe Captivate and keep checking for updates. I suspect we are due for another update soon. As Forrest Gump says, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what ya gonna get."

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually I think Forest was just repeating what his Mum told him.  But who cares as long as you're getting chocolates!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources