Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hidden button on question slide

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are just getting round to using knowledge checks and quizzes in Captivate to use in an LMS, which we have been pretty successful with.

However, there seems to be a hidden button on the knowledge check question slide, which sits just below the Submit button, so if accidentally pressed, it goes back to the last slide visited.

I have checked the slide deck, and the master slides and nothing is there.

Just wondering if anyone has seem this before.

Thanks

Paul

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never did see a similar question, nor did I experience such a hidden button at all. Are you sure there is no back button on a previous slide which is set to display for the rest of the project? Master slide used for KC slides is exactly the same as for a quiz slide. I did explore the differences between KC and quiz slides in depth in a blog post, but since I never had the issue you describe, it probably will not be of any help. I tend to UNcheck the option 'Allow Backward movement' in Quiz Preferences. That is valid for both types of slides.

http://blog.lilybiri.com/knowledge-check-slides-tips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources