• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide Button advanced action applied to slide on enter event hides the buttom for remainder of projec

Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project in which I've added three navigation buttons to the second slide in my project. I have the buttons set to display for rest of project - and always on top.

I am also adding knowledge check slides intermittently in the project, and I do not want the navigation buttons to appear on those slides.  I created an advanced action that hides the buttons, and I applied the advanced action to the on enter event for the knowledge check slide. It works, but it also hides the buttons for all remaining slides.  Is this expected behavior?  Is it expected that I then add an advanced action to show the buttons on the first slide on which I want the buttons to appear again?

Thank  you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

I have created a Shared action exactly for this purpose, which needs to be applied On Enter for each sldie, needing only one parameter. It will also work if user navigaties in a chaotic way.

http://blog.lilybiri.com/shared-or-advanced-use-case-hide-slash-show-custom-navigation

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a Shared action exactly for this purpose, which needs to be applied On Enter for each sldie, needing only one parameter. It will also work if user navigaties in a chaotic way.

http://blog.lilybiri.com/shared-or-advanced-use-case-hide-slash-show-custom-navigation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome. Thank you for the quick response Lieve.  I will give this a try!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources