• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide Sensitive Info in a video

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so very disappointed in the 2019 vwrsion. I've been lobbying for over a year for my company to get Captivate because I used a previous version & loved it. I finally got approved for the trial version & I can't seem to do anything I previously did. I wanted to blur some sensitive information (account number) of a video. Can't do it. So I decided to cover the sensitive area with a random number, but I can't change the background of the text box to match the background of the video. My only option is to use the pre-sets, which defeats the purpose because it draws attention to the box. So unless someone has a fix for this this, I'll have to let the trial go.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have oo idea how old the previous version was. Did you try to add a shape instead of a text caption? Editing the fill of a shape is lot easier than changing the look of a text caption. I never use text captions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeppers I agree wiht Lilybiri! Using a shape should work great - its very easy to have the shape background fill color to match a color using the eyedropper tool!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources