• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide/show Drag and drop buttons

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Is there a way to group D&D buttons (submit, reset, undo) to a group that I can show only when I want to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

That simply will not work, because all Drag sources and Drop targets have to be on the slide timeline from the first frame.

You will need to have the D&D slide separately. Transition to that slide from the previous slide can be seamless, learner shouldn't even be aware there are two different slides. You can have the objects of the previous slide timed for the rest of the project, so that they show up on the D&D slide and hide them when you enter the slide after the D&D slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are no normal buttons, but embedded objects. They have no individual timeline, you cannot group them.

Maybe explain what you want to do exactly? And please tell which version you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interaction slide, with 4 types of interactions on it. The 4th one, is a D&D Interaction, which user has to answer to advance in course. Problem is, the D&D interaction should only appear when the user complete the others. I was able to hide all the draggable objects and drag area, but not the Submit and Undo buttons. They are showing when the user enters this slide, they should be hidden until they click on a button.

Edit: I'm using the latest version. 11.5.0.476

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That simply will not work, because all Drag sources and Drop targets have to be on the slide timeline from the first frame.

You will need to have the D&D slide separately. Transition to that slide from the previous slide can be seamless, learner shouldn't even be aware there are two different slides. You can have the objects of the previous slide timed for the rest of the project, so that they show up on the D&D slide and hide them when you enter the slide after the D&D slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources