• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hiding correct answers in quiz review - HTML5

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have quizzes which are mostly 'fill in the blank' answers. When learners review the quiz I only want to indicate any incorrect answers given and keep the correct answers hidden. I could work around this when publishing in swf  but in HTML5 learners are able to reveal the correct answers.

A similar question has previously been asked and a solution offered was to alter the css\CPLibraryAll.css 

I'm not sure if the code is meant to prevent this or to only prevent the green tick boxes from being displayed. Does anyone know if the code should prvent the learner from being able to reveal  the correct answer or if not is there a way to prevent this?Capture answer issue.JPG

Code :

Code.JPG

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A possible workaround is to replace the HMTL images used by empty images, for those you don't want to show up.

If you want to hide the correct answers to allow a new attempt, rememer that any attempt on quiz level is disallowed after the learner has reviewed the quiz. I have laid out a possible workflow using advanced actions, and a custom review slide in my blog.

http://blog.lilybiri.com/custom-review

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lilybiri

I was thinking that there may be a way to do it by replacing the HTML images with empty images but I just did not know how to do it. I should now be OK, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I explained the workflow to hide the Play icon in a blog post. All HTML images are found in the same location.

http://blog.lilybiri.com/poster-image-autoplay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources