Highlighted

HiDPI causes UI to be too small (on Win 10 Surface Pro (5th gen))

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HiDPI causes UI to be too small to read and use.

I am using Captivate to record Software tutorial and was instructed to edit the ini file to show HiDPI autosense = 1 before the capability is usable.

After making the change, the entire set of UI elements (menu, thumbnails, etc) has shrunk too much to be readable.

I am on Win 10 Surface Pro (5th gen) -

My searches are pulling up a bunch of older community questions but none seem to be current nor do the offer a solution.

This current issue is like this 2015 ticket for windows 8.1 (https://forums.adobe.com/message/6678673#6678673)

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HiDPI causes UI to be too small (on Win 10 Surface Pro (5th gen))

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HiDPI causes UI to be too small to read and use.

I am using Captivate to record Software tutorial and was instructed to edit the ini file to show HiDPI autosense = 1 before the capability is usable.

After making the change, the entire set of UI elements (menu, thumbnails, etc) has shrunk too much to be readable.

I am on Win 10 Surface Pro (5th gen) -

My searches are pulling up a bunch of older community questions but none seem to be current nor do the offer a solution.

This current issue is like this 2015 ticket for windows 8.1 (https://forums.adobe.com/message/6678673#6678673)

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lower the resolution, also have Surface Pro with retina screen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the successful recording, please switch back to "0". To work in normal mode.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2018 0