• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlighted Words layout Asset

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another question regarding an asset slide in Adobe Captivate 2019 - from the Business Assets. It is the highlighted words layout slide - I can adjust the highlighted word (see picture 1), but do not know where to find the place where I can edit the description that pops up when the user clicks on the highlighted word (see picture 2). Any help would be much appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't attach screenshots, but insert them as images. It is a loss of time having to download, save to my system and open them... later on clearing them. 

That slide is using shape buttons which have the words as 'fill'. Look at this part of the Advanced Interaction panel:

Highlighted.PNG

You see that the triggered action is changing the state of another multistate object, labeled 'highighted_word_9'. That object is on top of the stack in the timeline, at the bottom on the stage. Select it and open the Object State panel with the State view button. You'll see all the explanations in the states:

HighlightStates.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources