• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HILFE! Captivate 2019 stürzt IMMER direkt nach dem Start ab

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich brauche DRINGEND Hilfe bitte mit Adobe Captivate 2019 in der aktuellsten Version.

Ich bin Creative Cloud Komplett Abo-Kunde und habe nun Adobe Captivate 2019 als Einzellizenz GEKAUFT - aber ich kann es NICHT benutzen!!

Ich habe extra die neueste Trial-Version runtergeladen. Dann will ich die APP starten, ich sehe kurz das Start-Video und dann stürzt das Programm IMMER direkt OHNE Fehler ab.

Ich habe schon tausendmal die Voreinstellungen gelöscht, habe 2 mal de- und neu installiert.

HILFE! Die Lizenz war sehr teuer und ich kann das Programm seit 2 Wochen nicht benutzen!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for contacting us via email.

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved and crash was occuring due to the third party fonts which conflicts during the startup of the application.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send an email to CaptivateHelp@Adobe.com for technical support.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I understand German but do not dare to write in Goethe's language.

Try to log out of the CC application, and log back in. Although CP is not part of the Creative Cloud, it needs the manager to be active because you can use Adobe fonts in Captivate.

If you are on Windows, be sure to set up the feature 'Run as Administrator' for Captivate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all: Sorry, I thought this was the german support community 🙂 

Second: Many thanks to Paul and Lilybiri for their fast answers.

So you mean I have to LOG OFF from the Creative Cloud Dektop App? Is that correct?

Do I have to completely stop the app CC Desktop which is in my autostart? And then (while being logged off from CC Desktop app) i have to run Adobe Captivate 2019 x64 as an admin?

Was that correct?

THANKS A LOT FOLKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't explain properly: you have to log out, and then back in before starting Captivate. That has solved the problem for some users. Yes, run it as Administrator by adding that option to the start icon.

The application needs to be installed on your system, not on a networked drive. Your documents need to to be local as well, not in a roaming profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😉 Hahaha - that doesn't make any sense to me at all but I will def try that cause I am devasted 🙂😁🤣

Hope it works this time! Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is due to the fact that Captivate needs to link with the CC manager. It is a tip I once got from a staff member, and it has saved me already a couple of times. No guarantee. If this is not fixing the problem I will try to have a staff member contact you to solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really tried EVERYTHING - after 5 hrs I have to give up - Adobe Captivate 2019 KEPPS CRASHING directly at startup within seconds! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to get in touch with a staff member to help you out. Watch out for a possible private message.

BTW you didn't confirm (as I mentioned) that you are on Windows. Maybe my question was not clear enough. I continued to answer as if that was the case. But - as Rod points out - if you are on Mac Big Sur you need to replace the present version by the one for which you find a link in this article:

Update for Mac Users - Adobe Captivate 2019 Build for macOS Big Sur (macOS 11) is here! - eLearning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS A LOT!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this would apply to you but...

If you are on a Mac computer, and you have recently upgraded the OS to Big Sur version, then you will need to update Captivate with a new version as well in order to make it compatible with Big Sur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for contacting us via email.

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved and crash was occuring due to the third party fonts which conflicts during the startup of the application.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ajit.  That conflict with fonts didn't happen in a while, if the questions on the forum are relevant. Reason why I didn't ask about it. Glad it got solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES! Thanks a lot! Now Captivate 2019 works AGAIN on my Computer - it was a problem with some installed fonts. But it took us over 1 hr to find the problem. 

But the Adobe Support was OUTSTANDING! Great work. THANKS to you all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources