• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hindi text Display wrong in Fill in The Blank Captivate Software

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using captivate 2019. When I paste Hindi text in the dropdown under the fill in black, it does not come right as shown in the screenshot below. Please solve this problem.

Untitled.png

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please remember that this is a user forum. If you would like to report this as either a bug or a feature request you can do so using the following link: https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?Y9CHVD

A workaround might be to add spaces to the left of each answer in your dropdown list so that they all line up to approximately the correct position.

2021-04-07_8-33-46.png

Also, you can right-align the entire sentence if you need that as well.

2021-04-07_8-37-04.png

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir
The text appears in the captive file is correct but the text does not look correct when I Export it in HTML format.

rajeev0D45_0-1617800870556.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a lot of experience with RTL languages so I don't know all the rules and I haven't developed any eLearning using such languages. I do know that I have had success by adding extra spaces into the answer fields when it appears to cut off my answer text.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Hindi Unicode font (UTF-8) is not supporting in fill in the blanks area (drop down list).
pls help to support unicode font (UTF-8) in specific area (fill in the blank/dropdown list)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, i didn't not get right answer?
Problem: The Hindi text appears in the captivate working file is correct but the text (Hindi caracters) does not look correct (under fill in the blanks) when I Export it in HTML format.

Many other activities have been done by me in Hindi (for example drag and drop ture and false etc. ) but they do not have any problem. Problem is only under the fill in the blanks (Drop down) text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, i didn't get right answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One of the problems with this page is that it's merely a user forum. If you were hoping for an Adobe staff member to jump on this thread and assist you could be waiting a long time. I would suggest you reach out to Adobe for technical support on this issue. Send an email explaining your situation to CaptivateHelp@Adobe.com to have someone from Adobe get back to you.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources