Highlighted

hot spots disappear when published vr movie starts playing

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have composed a simple VR presentation of a VR animated movie of a bathroom and a 360 panorana of a living room joined by hotspots at the doors

The presentation starts in the bathroom and the hotspot is visible and useable until the animated movie starts playing and then it disappears.

Am I missing a setting to keep this hotspot active at all times?

Thanks

Justyn

TOPICS
Virtual reality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

hot spots disappear when published vr movie starts playing

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have composed a simple VR presentation of a VR animated movie of a bathroom and a 360 panorana of a living room joined by hotspots at the doors

The presentation starts in the bathroom and the hotspot is visible and useable until the animated movie starts playing and then it disappears.

Am I missing a setting to keep this hotspot active at all times?

Thanks

Justyn

TOPICS
Virtual reality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2019 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a reason why you do not see many 360 video examples anywhere. Maybe my exploration resulting in this blog will clarify something?

http://blog.lilybiri.com/timeline-for-360-slides-static-slash-video

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 0