• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i export the captivate pro ject to PDF?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i export the captivate project to PDF, Please give the suggestion to me. Thanks

kind regards
Jutigran

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answer is simple: you cannot.

It used to be possible to export to interactive pdf, but since the Flash Player is no longer included with Adobe reader, and this method was based on SWF output, this is no longer available.

It has never been possible to export directly to a static pdf. With a static pdf I mean a digital print, which is probably how you know pdf better. It is a bit weird to ask for a 'print' of an interactive eLearning course. You can print to Word with the File menu, but you may see that not everything (there are several print templates) will be included in such a Word document. It is easy to convert such a document to pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Noted, Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources