• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i open my project in the same window, not a new one? Adobe Captivate

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently many of my clients asked me why the projects open in new window, because they want to open in the same window for more user finish control in the LMS.

So Captivate have some config like that?

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

This should be configurable in the LMS.  The configuration of the link in the LMS that opens the Captivate content determines whether or not it opens in a new browser window or ta instead of opening inside the frameset of the LMS.  So, you need to look at how your LMS is set up to open the course content.   When you have links INSIDE the Captivate content you can configure whether those links open the content in new windows or not.  But that won't change how the Captivate content itself is opene

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This should be configurable in the LMS.  The configuration of the link in the LMS that opens the Captivate content determines whether or not it opens in a new browser window or ta instead of opening inside the frameset of the LMS.  So, you need to look at how your LMS is set up to open the course content.   When you have links INSIDE the Captivate content you can configure whether those links open the content in new windows or not.  But that won't change how the Captivate content itself is opened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources