• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I watch Presenter lectures on my Android phone?

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There used to be an app available in the Play store to watch Presenter lectures but it's no longer available. How do I watch Presenter lectures on my Galaxy S4?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

I believe the app was dropped because Presenter now supports publishing to HTML as well as Flash. So, for mobile support, the people creating the content should just need to publish with both HTML and SWF checked. Then you should have the ability to watch the presentation in your Galaxy's web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the app was dropped because Presenter now supports publishing to HTML as well as Flash. So, for mobile support, the people creating the content should just need to publish with both HTML and SWF checked. Then you should have the ability to watch the presentation in your Galaxy's web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jorma, this is what I suspected, unfortunately all of the lectures published pre-html5 are unviewable on mobile. Do you know if it's been dropped in the Apple store as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still see it in iTunes, but not Google Play. Maybe there was some other reason for dropping it from Google, but I don't really know.

Presenter Mobile on the App Store on iTunes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The app I have been using is not working with some other lectures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources