Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How create not typical quiz

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm beginner and i have a question.

I have for example 40 questions in quiz. when I'll open quiz i want the system to draw 10 questions out of 40. Is it possible to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

I understand Russian and a bit of Polish, but cannot write it.

You needed to create ​1 pool​, not 5. And insert 10 random questions using that unique pool.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to create a question pool with 40 questions. You can do so useing Question Pool Manager from Quiz menu, or by opening the Question Pool panel from the Window menu. I recommend to have the questions in a GIFT or CSV file.

In the course itself you insert 10 random slides from the Quiz menu linked to that pool (multiple poosl are also possible). On Runtime 10 questions will be taken from the pool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. So if i have 40 questions and i wanna have 10 questions to random choosen,  i have to create 10 pools , and for the each one i have to put 4 slides ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell which language you are more comfortable with than English? You seem not to understand it well (I am neither a native English speaker). I could handle some other languages if possible.

I wrote to create ONE pool with 40 questions. Then insert 10 random questons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Better language for me is Polish .  I understand , what you're writing to me, but  the point is that i'm beginner if become od Adobe Captivate.

I think, i did it. It works good.

I did like i wrote... i created in question pool 5 pools, and to every pool i put some slides with questions,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand Russian and a bit of Polish, but cannot write it.

You needed to create ​1 pool​, not 5. And insert 10 random questions using that unique pool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did like you said , and everything working great. One pool (where i put every slides with questions) and 10 random questions.

Thank you very much.

Can i ask for something else in this topic? or i have to create new discution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fine! Better for other users to start a new thread if it is a different topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources