Highlighted

How do I achieve NO stroke on shapes?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a width of 0, but that still shows a stroke color. How do I get rid of a line stroke on shapes completely?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

What you see when stroke width is set to 0 is a selection border, it will not show up when published.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I achieve NO stroke on shapes?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a width of 0, but that still shows a stroke color. How do I get rid of a line stroke on shapes completely?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

What you see when stroke width is set to 0 is a selection border, it will not show up when published.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

That worked perfectly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2018 0