• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change the default warning that askes if you want to maintain the style in text box

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidently selected that I do not want the text box to maintain the style when I copy and paste text into a text box. Now every time I paste text into a text box i have to change the style to be the original style within the text box. Time comsuming ad annoying. How do I fix it so I can have the text box maintain the original style no matter what the style is in the copied text?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Have a look under Preferences, General Settings. At the bottom there is a button 'Confirmation messages'. You can check the message there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look under Preferences, General Settings. At the bottom there is a button 'Confirmation messages'. You can check the message there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect! Thank you!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources