• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I claim the access to Adobe Captivate incentive based on my present points?

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My profile shows that I am above 150 points and have advanced to "Guide Status". Yay me!

I am about to run out of my Adobe Captivate Trial and would love to activate the incentive license for the next three months. How do I go about that?

Anybody knows?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't going to be the answer you want, but it is an answer.  I emailed shambu@adobe.com (because I think he's the guy, based on other posts) and he's on paid time off.  There's no word in his out of office message about how long he'll be out.  But perhaps none of us can get the incentives until he does?  (I'm in the same boat, although I have more time before my trial expires.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello CKinsey. 

Thanks for your response and the tip. I actually found a phone number today and called Adobe. The customer service rep promised to look into it for me and to get back to me within 24 hours. I can report back what I find out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do!  And if they are helpful, feel free to send me the number!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought the incentives kicked in after reaching 500 points! I really need to read the terms and conditions more carefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eric 150points gives you 3 months complimentary license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is another level called "The Guide", which you reach with 150 points. Incentive is 3 months free access to Captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shambhuling got back to me, you can all try that email I posted earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CKinsey.

Thanks for your message. In the meantime I have spoken to another customer service rep a number of times and am awaiting a call from the department handling this. It's down to the wire for me as I only have 2 days left on my trial.

I will try the email address you posted. Thanks for that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I just got lucky, but I received an email from Adobe with the complimentary Captivate2017  Serial Number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When did u get the mail from the Adobe support team?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources