Highlighted

How Do I Convert Online SCORM Lessons Audio into Text

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have just been asked to take a very old course of 35-40 SCORM lessons that run in our DOCEBO LMS and update them. The problem is that no one has the original scripts or cptx files for these SCORM lessons. I really want to avoid having to transcribe the audio into a Word doc. There are numerous audio to text conversion apps, but most want you to upload a file, which I don't.

I'm looking for an app that would "listen in the background" as I launch a lesson from the LMS, and as the lessons plays, it would perform the transcription.  Does anyone know of such an app?

Thanks,

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How Do I Convert Online SCORM Lessons Audio into Text

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have just been asked to take a very old course of 35-40 SCORM lessons that run in our DOCEBO LMS and update them. The problem is that no one has the original scripts or cptx files for these SCORM lessons. I really want to avoid having to transcribe the audio into a Word doc. There are numerous audio to text conversion apps, but most want you to upload a file, which I don't.

I'm looking for an app that would "listen in the background" as I launch a lesson from the LMS, and as the lessons plays, it would perform the transcription.  Does anyone know of such an app?

Thanks,

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2018 0

Have something to add?