Highlighted

How do I remove the play button in the start

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get an ignoring play button in the start of all my projects when publishing them.

How do I get rid of that?

You can't due to changes that browsers are making regarding things that are set to auto-play. Browsers are beginning to not allow audio and video from automatically playing in a page if the user hasn't interacted with the page yet. This is why the play button now appears when you publish files from Captivate 2019 as it requires that you interact with the page by pressing the play button thus your video and audio will play along with the slide.

Topics

Audio and video, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I remove the play button in the start

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get an ignoring play button in the start of all my projects when publishing them.

How do I get rid of that?

You can't due to changes that browsers are making regarding things that are set to auto-play. Browsers are beginning to not allow audio and video from automatically playing in a page if the user hasn't interacted with the page yet. This is why the play button now appears when you publish files from Captivate 2019 as it requires that you interact with the page by pressing the play button thus your video and audio will play along with the slide.

Topics

Audio and video, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at:

Poster Image - AutoPlay - Captivate blog

AutoPlay preventing existed since quite a while for mobile devices, but Chrome now also does it for desktop browsers. No way to escape, better learn to live with it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group