How do I update text button states with imported languages?

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

When I import languages the text doesn´t completely update in the text buttons Caption field, it does update in the Normal (Default) state but not in the RollOver or Down states.

How do I fix this, do I really have to look through and manually correct every button in each language? There´s 30 languages with 177 slides each, not all have text buttons but you get my drift, it´ll be a lot of hours the customer won´t pay for... 😕

BR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, insert screenshots, do not attach them.

When the Normal state is edited manually it automatically transfers to Rollover and Down state. But I understand that you have too many buttons, since you use that old type which cannot be put on a master slide, nor timed for the rest of the project.

Have bad news (and a new bug to log): my hope was to use Find and Replace, because that dialog box mentions the three InBuilt styles individually. Too bad, it is broken, you can only replace labels in the Normal state:

StyleRollover.PNG

If I get another idea, will be back.

Replacing text buttons by shape buttons could reduce the number of buttons, but the problem with Find and Replace is the same for all buttons. All styles should have done the trick, but is useless as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Karl5EE9 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Lilybiri!
Part of the problem seems to be that the Item ID somehow changed, som now I´m looking through the caption files to correct it. It´s gonna take a loong time. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines