Highlighted

How to change/replace play button in video demo?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change or replace the play button that sits in the centre of my Event video demo. How can I do that in Captivate 2019?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to change/replace play button in video demo?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change or replace the play button that sits in the centre of my Event video demo. How can I do that in Captivate 2019?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a contradiction: a video demo is never an event video. Can you please explain exactly what you want?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I have my video demo set to play when the user clicks the play button that sits in the centre of the video. Can this be changed to be bigger? The button is not black and silver, and is hiding in the image. I need to make it more obvious for the user. We do not want the video to auto-play.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a work around for the play button. Replace the Blank Start Slide in Your Adobe Captivate eLearning tutorial with Paul Wilson.

Thanks!

Since the availability of Adobe Captivate (2017 release) Update 1, users have noticed that the autoplay play feature is no longer functioning in desktop brow...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not talking about a Video Demo in that case.... It is about the disabling of the AutoPlay? Blogged long time before that video about possible solutions:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/poster-image-autoplay

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0
emily50 LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I am talking about the video demo button. I can use the same principals for the AutoPlay. I did find your blog at one time and I couldn't find it again. Thanks for forwarding it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0