• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change settings in SCORM files to allow closure of file in LMS

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using TalentLMS and in my first created e-course I use a SCORM file with a video to start the course. When I get to the end of that video TalentLMS does not allow to complete the action and sends me back to retry. Which settings must I change in the Captivate file for this to work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't get the question, must be me.

You have a first slide which has a video? Event video or slide video? Which 'action' do you expect to happen after the video ended? Do you have a Next button to go to the next slide or do you expect the learner to use the next slide button on a playbar? Or do you want an automatic move to the next slide?

Can you also tell which exact version you are using (Help, About Captivate gives you the full number) on which OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. The question is about a SCORM file produced in Captivate 2019, which has been successfully added to a course in TalentLMS. When I open and go through the SCORM file within TalentLMS, at the end of viewing the SCORM file (which has interactive video) the LMS does not allow me to move to the next step stating that the action has not been completed. What I would expect, as happens with added documents, videos or quiz tests in TalentLMS is a button saying "completed, move to the next step". The Captivate version is the 2019 Release (11.5.5.553) and my OS is MS Windows 10 version 20H2. Thanks for your help @Lilybiri 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not sure to understand, and I wonder if the problem is with Captivate or with the LMS?  You are not talking about a button on a video slide? You say 'interactive video' but if your Captivate file is just an interactive video, how did you set up the Reporting section in Quiz Preferences? You created a SCO, as I understand, but that means you have turned on Reporting. What was the setup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have any quiz score set? Make a button that adds 10 point and check if that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources