Highlighted

How to clear the scolling text widget ?

Contributor ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !...

I'm working on new projects : addition in column.

As I want the answers to be right aligned, I don't use TEB* but the "scrolling text" widget.

But I realize that the learners could write a very long answer in it, so I want to add a button to clear the answer, and didn't manage to do it on the same screen.

Do you have a solution ?

Thanks !...

(*That's a shame that we haven't more options on the TEB ???...)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to clear the scolling text widget ?

Contributor ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !...

I'm working on new projects : addition in column.

As I want the answers to be right aligned, I don't use TEB* but the "scrolling text" widget.

But I realize that the learners could write a very long answer in it, so I want to add a button to clear the answer, and didn't manage to do it on the same screen.

Do you have a solution ?

Thanks !...

(*That's a shame that we haven't more options on the TEB ???...)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 23, 2019 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Used to be possible for SWF output, not for HTML output: clear the associated variable (I use v_null and Assign). However it will not show up in the interaction (same as for TEB). Will look if I found a workaround.

Bonne chance!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2019 0