• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to connect Adobe Captivate XApi course with YetAnalytics or LRS (Learning record system)?

Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to connect my Adobe Captivate XApi course to the LRS (YetAnalytics). I have very less information as to what should i add in this code of tc-onfig.js in the course files:

// Pre-configured LRSes that should receive data, added to what is included
 // in the URL and/or passed to the constructor function.
//
// An array of objects where each object may have the following properties:
        //
//    endpoint: (including trailing slash '/')
//    auth:
//    allowFail: (boolean, default true)
//    version: (string, defaults to high version supported by TinCanJS)
//
TC_RECORD_STORES = [
    {
        endpoint : "",
        auth : "",
        allowFail: ,
        version: "",
    }
];

Would really appreciate any help on this

TOPICS
Advanced , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe's out of the box support for xAPI is not intuitive.  I have tried a bunch of times to get it to work and have never had much luck..........However, I have a beta version of a wrapper that with a bit of code modification makes using xAPI a snap....The final version will require no code manipulation.  You can check out the wrapper at the git rep below .... The Read.me has step by step instructions for installation and a video walkthrough from a cohort call.  This is all part of the Torrance Learning xAPI cohort which is in week 9 of 12, but never to late to join!  This project is #team-captivate-js-library if you want to inetrface with me or the team directly.

Here is is git repo - https://github.com/xapicohort/team-captivate-jslibrary

You can also check out a sample project that shows off how it works here..... www.brianfloyd.me/concalldemo

Keep in mind this is still Beta and has not been fully tested, but I do use it regularly in our production environment for work and it works well. Let me know what you think!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources