• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to continue the installation?

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I want to install the voices or perform an update, I get options displayed, but no buttons to continue the installation. Here is an example:

Voices.gif

How can I continue the installation?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Hi RodWard,

Thanks for your answer.

The display problem is not solved - I use three monitors with the recommended screen resolutions. However, I can reach the buttons by pressing the Tab key. This allowed me to perform the installation and update.

Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your display settings in Windows.  It looks to me like they may be well over 100% and that's why you are not seeing the buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RodWard,

Thanks for your answer.

The display problem is not solved - I use three monitors with the recommended screen resolutions. However, I can reach the buttons by pressing the Tab key. This allowed me to perform the installation and update.

Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your monitor display resolutions are not within certain bounds you may yet be in for a bumpy ride with Captivate because there are lots of other dialog boxes where you may find the buttons are also not visible.

Hopefully I am wrong, but if not, you now know what to do about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources