Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a theme based on Business Theme in Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Experts!

I would like to create a theme based on the Business Theme from Captivate. Make a couple of color settings changes and save it as a new theme. Not sure how to accomplish this or have been able to find 'how to' directions. 

Would someone direct me in the right direction or show me how to do this?

All your help is greatly appreciated!

Callahan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pardon my newbie intelligence - it's the Business Template that I think is using the Windswept theme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about the Quick Start Project 'Business'?

BusinessQSP.PNG

It barely has a theme, would be ashamed to call this a project with a theme. There are no master slides fitting in that theme, only 3 Theme colors, don't see even Theme fonts. Lot of object styles. Very bad example of a Theme.

There is very little to be found about Captivate Themes. It is always the same name popping up... You can find a list of published articles in this blog:

Theme Resources - eLearning (adobe.com)

You talk about the Windswept theme, which is packaged with Captivate?  That is a much better example of a Theme. You can save it under another name using the Theme menu (not the big button Themes).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources