Highlighted

How to create restricted custom navigation for Quiz slide in Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I am creating quizes for my courses in 2 forms - default single choice sets and custom freeform sets (consists of drag and drop, single object selection). Throughout the course I am using custom Back and Next buttons for navigation.

1) Although the default transition in a Quiz slide is Click anywhere on the screen to continue, I need to use Next button (that will be enabled when the feedback is revealed). Although I tried many advanced and shared actions, the Next button is not appearing when the feedback is revealed. Could someone help me with this.

• Enabling custom Next button for default Quize slide: Single option selection
  • Enabling custom Next button for custom Quize objects: Drag and Drop objects, 

2) When I try the default transition Click anywhere on the screen to continue, sometimes the Quiz slide does not move forward to the next slide in the published output. The user won't be able to proceed further. When I relaunch the course, that particular Quiz slide functions correctly as well. It is an on and off situation. Is it a Captivate issue? 

Regards

Reno

Topics

Advanced, Advanced actions, Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to create restricted custom navigation for Quiz slide in Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I am creating quizes for my courses in 2 forms - default single choice sets and custom freeform sets (consists of drag and drop, single object selection). Throughout the course I am using custom Back and Next buttons for navigation.

1) Although the default transition in a Quiz slide is Click anywhere on the screen to continue, I need to use Next button (that will be enabled when the feedback is revealed). Although I tried many advanced and shared actions, the Next button is not appearing when the feedback is revealed. Could someone help me with this.

• Enabling custom Next button for default Quize slide: Single option selection
  • Enabling custom Next button for custom Quize objects: Drag and Drop objects, 

2) When I try the default transition Click anywhere on the screen to continue, sometimes the Quiz slide does not move forward to the next slide in the published output. The user won't be able to proceed further. When I relaunch the course, that particular Quiz slide functions correctly as well. It is an on and off situation. Is it a Captivate issue? 

Regards

Reno

Topics

Advanced, Advanced actions, Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you see this post:

https://elearning.adobe.com/2019/04/quiz-tweak-4-submit-process/

It is all about understanding the Submit process and the Timeline of Captivate. There is a difference between non-responsive projects and Fluid Boxes projects (who do not support stacking of objects in normal fluid boxes).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines