• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to display a return to course button on the quiz results slide after 3 failed attempts

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add an advanced action to display a return to course button on the quiz results page after a user fails a quiz 3 times.  Is this possible. I am unable to figure this out.  any insight would be much appreciated. I am using Captivate 2019.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

There are some possibilities. You can use the On Enter action of the Score slide, and check the value of the system variable cpQuizInfoAttempts. If it is greater than 3, jump to the first slide. Have somewhere a blog explaining that workflow, but bit in a hurry. Here is the one published in the portal:

Retake Course before Retake Quiz after first Failure - eLearning

It is about the first failure, you'll have to edit the conditional action to cope with your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some possibilities. You can use the On Enter action of the Score slide, and check the value of the system variable cpQuizInfoAttempts. If it is greater than 3, jump to the first slide. Have somewhere a blog explaining that workflow, but bit in a hurry. Here is the one published in the portal:

Retake Course before Retake Quiz after first Failure - eLearning

It is about the first failure, you'll have to edit the conditional action to cope with your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. My colleague and I were just talking about you yesterday. You have helped so many with your knowledge.  I will check this out. Very much appreciated.

Cheryl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you ever need a consultant or a trainer? I offer personalised training, about any Captivate topic you want... Have a look at my website (you know my blog siite I suppose)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources