• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to embed fonts in captivate Source file.

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to embed a font in the Captivate source file. So, any user can open the source file anywhere and do not get the Missing font massage. So, is there any way to embed the font in the Captivate source file? Please let me know to resolve the issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know of no way of doing that, Captivate is loading the system fonts. You would need to put the fonts in the same folder with the CP source and have the user load them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take the font you wish to share with your fellow Captivate users and place it in a zip file. Drag and drop the zip to your Captivate Library. On the first slide provide instructions to export the zip file from the CPTX file, unzip it and install it on the fellow Captivate users machine. Doesn't auto-install it but does make it easy for your fellow users to quickly install the font that they need.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources