• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fit a software simulation into a responsive project within multi state objects?

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Very new to Captivate and learning as I go.

I am creating a new responsive course, which includes software simulation.

I am hoping to create a blank responsive project which has general information at the beginning and then I would like to include video which show software simulations (with captions). So as the user clicks through the tabs, it will show instructional software simulations when played, and has the option to show captions.

This is where I am up to.

Attempt 1: I made the responsive project with blank slides. I saved the software simulation as a video and embedded it into the responsive project, but when saved as a video mp4, the captions do not show on the responsive project.

Attempt 2: Next, I made a blank responsive project and created a software simulation in a new project. I copied and pasted the software simulation slides into my blank responsive project, but obviously I can’t modify the software simulation content to fit within a elearning course.

Is there any other ways to have software simulation with captions, to fit into an responsive elearning course??

Thanks,

Adrian

#CaptivateNewbie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you see my answer to exactly the same question in the eLearning community?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri,

Thank you for your reply.

I did search the community forums, but was unable to find an answer. Hence writing this post.

Are you able to link me?

Cheers,

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources