Highlighted

How to get the result xml from Adobe Captivate?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One of my colleague have published the training content using Adobe Captivate. But I am not sure where exactly the result xml gets stored?

Is it possible to check how its been configured to retrieve the result xml?

Any help will appreciate:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to get the result xml from Adobe Captivate?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One of my colleague have published the training content using Adobe Captivate. But I am not sure where exactly the result xml gets stored?

Is it possible to check how its been configured to retrieve the result xml?

Any help will appreciate:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean, please? Are you looking for a file in the published folder? Which version are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I have a published content and can be able to access from website. But I wanted to know how the xml results are getting stored into my database??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You won't get anything saved to your website unless that was specifically set up when the developer published the output.  That's why I asked whether or not he had set up the project to report results to an External Server.  That is the only method I know of where Captivate (out of the box) would be capable of delivering results to something other than an LMS.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2019 0
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your colleague publish this content to work with an External Server?  If you don't know, please ask your colleague.  We can't help without more accurate information.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2019 0
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not set up a course to work with an Internal server but the following link might help you with your questions.

Report quiz results to an internal server

Paul Wilson, CTDP | https://captivateteacher.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2019 0