• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to hide (Replay, Pause/Play) from selected slides that are displayed for rest of project.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I have enabled (Replay and Play/Pause) buttons as displayed for rest of project and placed objects on top. When I don't need these buttons from Knowledge Check slides, I have added advanced action to hide both of buttons on entering the slide. But this is not at all hiding these buttons. Can someone help?

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Branching , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show more details? Advanced action for hiding with the On Enter event of the KC slides.

I use this same workflow all the time. How did you test? Did you do that with F11, Preview HTML in Browser or after publishing? Is this a responsive or a non-responsive project? Version number (as mentioned under Help, About Captivate)? Windows or Mac? I can only help Win users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Advanced Action for Hiding is not happening for any slides (content slides, custom Knowledge Checks). I tried priewing in Html 5 in browser and published scorm output. It's a non-responsive project. I am using 2019 release. It's a Windows 10 system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captivate Error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources