• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make my "Continue" button at the end of my quiz become an action button?

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Continue" button on my Quiz Results slide is not working, when I click on it, it doesn't move to the next slide and the feature to choose what action happens next is not available, how do I make it go to the last slide.  The last slide is a slide I added that just says congratulations you passed.  Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

When you click the Continue button the actions specified under Quiz Preferences, Pass or Fail (Passing Grade, Failing Grade) will be executed when the end of the score slide is reached. Make sure the pausing point is not to early on the score slide, and check those actions. You need at least one slide after the score slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you click the Continue button the actions specified under Quiz Preferences, Pass or Fail (Passing Grade, Failing Grade) will be executed when the end of the score slide is reached. Make sure the pausing point is not to early on the score slide, and check those actions. You need at least one slide after the score slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources