Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make playbar/playhead at the bottom go to end at the last slide

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am semi new to Adobe and I am having a slight problem and wondering if I could get some help. Once my project reaches the very last slide the playbar at the bottom wont go to the end. Any reason why or is it something in my settings?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please insert a screenshot (ot attach) of the Timeline panel of that last slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for replying i figured it out there was a button/image in there hidden that was paused for some reason lol smh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the reason I asked to see the timeline because I suspected you had a pausing point of an interactive object. If there is one blog you ever read about Captivate, it should be this one:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/pausing-captivates-timeline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources