• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Publish for Generic Online Course in MaxIT Ability LMS

New Here ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for specific and detailed instructions on how to publish Adobe Captivate 2017 files for a generic online course on MaxIT's Ability LMS (i.e., what settings to use in Captivate). I want to be able to use a workflow for multiple Captivate files). Can anyone help me? I can't find this information anywhere.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The key thing you need to know is what MaxIT is compatible with regards to eLearning reporting standards. Adobe Captivate can publish courses for SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, and xAPI (also known as Tin Can). Once you determine that you will be in a far better position to publish your course. Each reporting standard has the ability to select how you want completion to be represented. i.e. incomplete/complete, or incomplete/passed or failed. In addition, you need to decide how completion is determined. For example, do you simply want to mark your course as complete if the user views all the slides, or do you need the user to pass the assessment questions with a predetermined score such as 70%. Once you know the answers to all these questions someone like myself can help you with your publishing process, but since there are hundreds of different LMS out there, it's best to find out from MaxIT first before figuring out your process.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources