• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to record answers in captivate

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error-unable to acquire LMS API, content may not play properly and results may not be recorded
and how i record the results in the quiz 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please explain bit more in detail what your question is?

Do you want to upload to a LMS, but you get an error? In that case you probably did not set up Reportin under Quiz, Preferences. That is necessary to publish a SCO, which is a zipped folder having all required files for the LMS.

It is the LMS who will take care of capturing results (score) from the course and store them in the learner's gradebook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replay ,i'm new with captivate and i do not know how i record the results in the quiz 
can you explain that to me  and i think the error message cause there is no result record .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a LMS? Which error? Can you post a screenshot of that error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reemy25_0-1592859871668.png

This is the error message 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You did publish to SWF? Do not do that anymore, the Flash player is almost dead. You need to publish to HTML5.

It looks like you did set up Reporting in Quiz Preferences. In that case you can only test when uploaded to a Learning Management System, which seems not to be the case. You can try to upload to SCORM Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources