Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove this arrow

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all...

I get this arrow when I preview my project....

I thought it was because something didn't fit on the screen parameters...I haven't got anything outside the canvas...What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Please, can you insert the image next time? Will spare time, had to download your image and open Photoshop (which is linked to PNG images on my system).

That is the expansion icon, which appears on text containers when there is more text than can fit in the container. Clicking that icon will open the full text in a separate window.

Are you creating a responsive project? Try either to have less text in the container and/or decrease the minimum font size which is set to 14pt (can be smaller).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, can you insert the image next time? Will spare time, had to download your image and open Photoshop (which is linked to PNG images on my system).

That is the expansion icon, which appears on text containers when there is more text than can fit in the container. Clicking that icon will open the full text in a separate window.

Are you creating a responsive project? Try either to have less text in the container and/or decrease the minimum font size which is set to 14pt (can be smaller).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Lilybiri...

I inserted the image but obviously something went wrong....

Yes, it is a responsive project. Will start changing the font size and see what happens...

Thank you for your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did yo use the image icon in the forum? Strange that it appeared as being attached to me. Will insert an image here, tell me if you also have to download and open it with a graphics app?

ForumTools.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lylibiri...

I attached the image using the link icon at the bottom of the text !! instead of using the above icon :"Insert Photos" as you have highlighted.in the image

I don't have to download the image, I can see it...not a problem!!

I uploaded it using the wrong method obviously

Thanks  once again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would not call it ''wrong', just tried to explain that insertion saves some time to those who screen the questions. New forum has still a lot to get used to.

Could you solve the expand icon issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I havent solved as yet...Been away form the PC for a day...Will try it later on and will let you know...

Once again thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes...!! the expand issue has been solved!!

THANK YOU very much !!

Cheers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources