Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Review a complete course

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a Captivate SCORM project that concludes with a quiz.  Passing the quiz, sets my couse to complete.   If my user re-launches the course, they are returned to the Quiz results page as expected since that's where they last were.  However, I'd like to give my learner the option to actually review the course screens again if the class is already marked complete.  Can anyone provide any guidance?  Thanks in advance. 

EDIT... I found an old post that suggested adding a button to the Quiz results page that returned to slidex.  This will work but curious if there are any other options. Based on other posts, it appears not.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reason for not finding a solution is that it also depends on the LMS, not only on Captivate.

You can indeed add a button on the slide after the Results slide that allows to return to the start of the course. It is not a good idea to have the Results slide as last slide, it is recommended to have at least one more slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lieve is correct.  If possible you should be looking into whether or not your LMS offers the ability for learners to reopen a completed module and review the content without affecting their existing recorded result.  Some LMSs (e.g. Moodle) have this feature, but many other much more expensive LMSs do not.  So you need to talk to your LMS administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources