• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upload the published project of ' adobe captivate' in google course builder?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have published a project in adobe captivae in html5 format. As a result, I have got a folder with the required files. Now I want to upload this html project in google's course builder. In Google course builders's content creation tab,I have tried all options to upload the project. But It did'nt work.Can you please help me  out?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not sure Captivate and Google Coursebuilder work together. You can post Captivate projects on a web server, or you can post it to a Learning Management System. But coursebuilder appears to be a product in its own to help you building online courses.

Hope this helps.

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the reply.It really helped me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You are very welcome. I am glad I was able to help!

cheers,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources