• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to view html published page in the centre of an html page in Captivate 2019

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 2019 for my projects. When I publish the html output, I could view the course loading in the html page which is touching the html header. How can I publish the page as the centre of an html page.

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Branching , Download assets , Getting started , Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !...

I don't know if there is a way to do that without changing the index.html code.

But I think the best choice is to make your project appears in full screen ? And so it will be centered !...

scalable.png

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the suggestion..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is scalable output, available for HTML only. Beware: it can lead to blurriness especially if the learner is viewing it on a big monitor and you have developed for a much lower resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is there an alternative to edit the hml code so that the course launches on the centre..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To my mind, it's not practical to change the index.html file of the project...

But another solution could be to load your project in an iframe, in another html file... and so you can control everything !

Example :

<p align="center"><iframe src="Name_of_the_directory/index.html" frameborder="0" width="800" height="490"></iframe></p>

Just change the "Name_of_the_directory" with yours !... And the width and height if needed...

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources