• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTC VIVE PRO SUPPORTED YET?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can captivate creations be viewed and interacted with through HTC VIVE PRO YET? I have lots of content waiting.

TOPICS
Virtual reality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have asked same questions months ago, but never got an answer. I suspectt the answer is still no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL, in my own experience training facilities are very low on the budget list. They are similar to tech support. They tend to always have the oldest used equipment and suchlike.

I did some googling because I didn't know what this device was. And I see it's a fairly expensive device. So I cannot imagine many classrooms where you might have perhaps 15 or 20 of these in use. So I'd say the audience for this is miniscule at best.

Cheers... Rick 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate is rarely used in 'classrooms,' AFAIK. For a big company cost of devices will not be that important. They will not use Cardboard goggles. Vive (hardware and software) is rather important in VR and AR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We run them as a division in 3 sites. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources