Highlighted

HTML5 animation does not move to Back?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a page that has an HTML 5 animation. I have set it to Arrange "Back", so that when a menu button is click the menu shows on top. After setting the animation to "move to back" my menu, when clicked is still behind the animation. Is there a solution to get the animation to move to the back? Also, I  set the menu object to Bring to the Front.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HTML5 animation does not move to Back?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a page that has an HTML 5 animation. I have set it to Arrange "Back", so that when a menu button is click the menu shows on top. After setting the animation to "move to back" my menu, when clicked is still behind the animation. Is there a solution to get the animation to move to the back? Also, I  set the menu object to Bring to the Front.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to open the AdobeCaptivate.ini file in the Captivate installation folder in Program Files.

Change UseWidget7 = 0 to UseWidget7 = 1;

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default an animation (and a webobject)  is always on top in the z-order, you cannot change that with the Timeline or the Arrange menu.

You need to edit the  AdobeCaptivate.ini file. Find the line with 'UseWidget7....' and set its value to 1. You will need administrator rights to do so, and be careful to take a backup of that file. Animatino will lose interactivity if it has it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2018 0