Highlighted

HTML5 output bugs, Presenter 11

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Presenter 11.1 build v.193 with PowerPoint 2010.

Bug #1 Effect: After Animation: Hide after animation: does not work at all; this can even cause problems on subsequent slides - used to create a series of callouts where elements appear and disappear on next click. A problem on single element like a box, but even worse with grouped elements (see Bug #2)

Bug #2 Grouped object's elements render depth can be out of order. Is the Presenter plugin using the Open XML to convert to HTML5? I don't see any depth attribute used when saving a powerpoint as xml. it appears the id attribute number is used to assign depth along with the order elements as they are instantiated on the canvas. When the slide is converted to HTML5 the instantiated element order changes. The elements within a group either need to be instantiated in the same order they are instantiated (with element ID) in PowerPoinnt or the depth attribute needs to be applied in the conversion to HTML5.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HTML5 output bugs, Presenter 11

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Presenter 11.1 build v.193 with PowerPoint 2010.

Bug #1 Effect: After Animation: Hide after animation: does not work at all; this can even cause problems on subsequent slides - used to create a series of callouts where elements appear and disappear on next click. A problem on single element like a box, but even worse with grouped elements (see Bug #2)

Bug #2 Grouped object's elements render depth can be out of order. Is the Presenter plugin using the Open XML to convert to HTML5? I don't see any depth attribute used when saving a powerpoint as xml. it appears the id attribute number is used to assign depth along with the order elements as they are instantiated on the canvas. When the slide is converted to HTML5 the instantiated element order changes. The elements within a group either need to be instantiated in the same order they are instantiated (with element ID) in PowerPoinnt or the depth attribute needs to be applied in the conversion to HTML5.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 28, 2019 0

Have something to add?