Highlighted

HTML5 Page Stuck at Infinite Loading

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So maybe this started with the new Chrome update, but my HTML5 publication is stuck infinitely at the loading screen. Works perfectly though for Edge, Firefox etc.

Capture.PNG

Is it me or is anyone else affected? I have seen users face similar but I am 99% sure this is not due to any local setting/security enforcement. Console logs reveal that the resources are not being loaded.

What gives?

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HTML5 Page Stuck at Infinite Loading

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So maybe this started with the new Chrome update, but my HTML5 publication is stuck infinitely at the loading screen. Works perfectly though for Edge, Firefox etc.

Capture.PNG

Is it me or is anyone else affected? I have seen users face similar but I am 99% sure this is not due to any local setting/security enforcement. Console logs reveal that the resources are not being loaded.

What gives?

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to run this locally or through a web server?

For overall best results, using a web server is recommended.

For local testing, I have had the best results to date with Firefox.

It could be that Chrome "fixed" something for you in an update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2019 0
Contributor ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the development console and post a screen shot of the error that is there.   The image you show usually happens when it can't find the appropriate files in the dr folder (which contains a compressed version of all the images and text in Captivate)....but a console log will tell us  (command opt J) on mac

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2019 0