• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Tracker error message definition

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user of Captivate 2019.  My current assignment is to remove all flash elements in our e-learning courses. I've been using the HTML5 Tracker consistently to identify those elements for removal.  However, some of the messages that pop-up in the unsupported slide/object list is hard to figure out.  For example, the message "Only animation image is supported" 

In the Style Inspector, I see the Allow Gesture Navigation checkbook selected.  Under Background "Project background" is selected.  "Fullmotion28_1.swf" visible under project background.  Quality is set to "High (24-bit)".  The Master Slide Objects On Top is unchecked.

the timeline shows the following elements

Bookmark

Overlay

Slide21

When I delete the "Fullmotion28_1.swf"  what do I replace it with?  Do I need to remove anything from the timeline?  Any advice to assist with correcting this error message is greatly appreciated.  

HTML5 TrackerHTML5 TrackerProperties Inspector showing .swf elementProperties Inspector showing .swf elementTimeline elementsTimeline elements

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be easier with screenshots.  You tell that the Project background is a SWF animation, and you need to get rid of that. You can replace the Project background by a solid color, a gradient, an image... whatever you want. Or you don't use the Project background for slides, but only the master slide background(s).  Do you have multiple master slides used in the project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project uses this animation type on several slides.  It uses the master slide for the background.  The is only one master slide I can see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't know the most basic things about Captivate. Difficult to help in that case, because your terminology is very confusing. Each theme in Captivate needs a minimum of 6 master slides + the main master slide. First you tell that the background is the Project background which is a SWF animation. Now you  tell that it usses the master slide as background. 

From the descritpion of the Timeline panel you should be on a video slide, inserted as a synchronized slide video. A video is normally in MP4 format. 

Where is the SWF used??? Look in the Library for that SWF, and with the right-click menu you can find the Usage option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources