• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am making a VR virtual tour, but I want to fix the 2D floor plan on the top right of the slide in

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to freeze a 2D image on top of every slide What should I do. I don't know how much I look at it. We ask for help from someone you know

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid this is not possible with just the standard features in Adobe Captivate 2019. Even if you create a standard project and add objects on an earlier slide to appear for the rest of the project, you cannot have them display over a 360-degree slide. Those objects disappear when you enter the 360 slides from a regular slide. They reappear after the 360-degree slide, but that doesn't help your situation. What you could do is add a hotspot to each of your 360-degree slides that display the image, but it won't be fixed in the upper corner like you would like. It doesn't help you now, but you could submit a feature request to include this capability in future releases of Adobe Captivate. Here's the link: FEATURE REQUEST/BUG REPORT FORM 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources