• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can hear the audio but I can't see the slide when I preview!

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going nuts here -  my project played as I wanted it to.  I made a few corrections to some drag and drop slides and now several of the slides are not doing what I want them to do. IN TWO DIFFERENT PROJECTS!!!  I've obviously done something but I can't figure it out.  There are slides in both projects that are fully functional.  This only happened with 2-3 slides per project.  When I preview the project, I can hear the audio but I can't see the material on the slide.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  

TOPICS
Advanced actions , Audio and video , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which Preview method do you use? For HTML5 output use F11, Preview HTML in Browser.

I would like to see a screenshot of the Timeline please. One of the requirements of D&D is that ALL drag sources and drop targets need to be available from the first frame of the slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources