I can't close a gray square when I start Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Someone Knows how to fix this..

Lizeth5EB4_1-1613007772588.png

I can't close or skip this square when I start Captivate but I can use the whole interface, i dont understand why.

It seems like a lightbox or some pop up.

Help me please.

TOPICS
Editing , Getting started , Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like the information box that normally only appears the first time you open Captivate.  It usually shows stuff about how to get in touch with the Captivate Community.

Are you just starting to use Captivate?  Or did you just do a reinstall or update of some kind?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this an older version of Captivate or are you opening an old project? It is a Breakpoint views project, which normally is not really promoted anymore since Fluid Boxes appeared with CP2017. 
Try cleaning the Preferences. Find the subfolder 'utils' under the installation folder and run CleanPreferences...  for your OS while Captivate is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources