Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Captivaters !... 😉

Great news this morning !...

Yesterday night, I have the pleasure to receive this mail :

"Congratulations! You are a LEGEND.

Greetings from the eLearning Community!

Thanks for your contribution to the Adobe eLearning Community and being a strong voice.

We value your association and want it to keep growing.

You are eligible for 12 months of complimentary license usage, both for Adobe Captivate and Adobe Captivate Prime.

To roll these out for you I would need the following information:

1. Kindly confirm if this (email) is your email ID associated with both of your accounts. If not please let me know. [ Captivate = ‘emailID’ , Captivate Prime = ‘emailID’ ]
  2. Kindly let me know if you are a MAC/WIN user

Also please feel free to write to me anytime regarding your observations/feedback on the community and recommend us how we can strive to make it better.

We will try our best to match your expectations and keep the conversations growing!

Stay buzzy, stay healthy, stay safe!

Best Regards,

Avranil K Das"

I answered to this mail... And the response was quick :

"Noted Ludovic. You have been a boon to the community and have been a part of its success story!

Thank you again for your contribution and hope to collaborate further.

Do share your sentiments on our forum, and also recommend to me how we can do better, and I am here to help you with any requirement.

I will pass on the feedback on online events to our team. Appreciate your kind feedback!"

And I received an annual key !... Which I managed to enter in my Adobe subscription pannel !...

I just gave a quick and positive feedback about the community... But I think I will answer him back with a longer response soon... So feel free to answer this post and tell me what you think !...

I will be pleased to pass on also yours !...

Happy Captivating and stay safe !...

😉

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the club and congratulations on earning your status. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Paul !...

No doubt that without you (and some other members* of this forum) I would have never achieved this !...

So big thank you for all the helpers and the idea's makers in the Captivate Community !...

Stay safe and happy Captivating !...

😉

* No need to cite them, they will recognize themselves !...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources